Are you an experienced Partnerships Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and walks the extra mile to reach industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships are at the top of our game.
As a Partnerships Manager for G2 Esports, you will build relationships, manage current partnerships, and develop key strategic initiatives with G2 Esports partners to drive growth and build G2 Esports brand.
You’ll be on the front lines: identifying, pitching, and closing key targeted partners. You’ll be their first impression, account manager, marketing partner, and coach as they work with our Marketing Department, Players and Influencers to create original activations for the G2 Esports community.
The role as Partnerships Manager will be located in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
- Managing and successful execute G2’s partnership projects and campaigns. This task includes an ongoing alignment with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery process of each project
- Manage project execution plans and track asset and campaign delivery for assigned accounts
- Establish, manage and maintain relevant databases/platforms for all Partnership efforts
- Serve as the main point of contact within the entire company with all partnership data related topics – internal and external data – alongside the Head of Partnerships
- Support company efforts to create and maintain relevant sales and marketing material
- Identify and highlight industry trends to maximise opportunities for the growth of G2 Esports and its partners
- Lead reporting and measurement tracking for all assigned partners
- Build strong relationships with partners and prospective partners with a focus on understanding their business & anticipating their needs
- Outreach and lead generation as required
- Work effectively with internal departments to build and execute both engaging and attractive propositions for our partners
- Experience in managing affiliate programs (especially Amazon Affiliate Program) and tracking of conversions
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- BSc/BA or MA in Marketing, Management or related field is preferred
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience and track record
- Strong PPT, MS Office skills, strong presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English language (native-level). German is a plus
- Good time management and reliable execution of all committed tasks
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work
- Strong team player with cooperative thinking
- Knowledge and track record in the area of Project Management, Marketing and ideally Media industry
- Partner management competence and skilled in handling complex projects and campaigns that create a global impact
- Accuracy of all data gathered and attention to detail
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Continuous strive for optimisation of partnership related processes and workflows
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; relocation assistance for internationals; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & volunteering time off and more!
Development. Work closely with one of the best within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to receive your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!
Apply for this job