Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world - Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, Manchester City FC, FC Barcelona, UFC, Apollon Limassol FC, Team Heretics and many more, to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our diverse and extraordinary team - that spans 20+ nationalities - are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
we are looking for a highly passionate and dedicated Partnerships Manager to join a newly-created Partnership Management team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. Having already partnered with some of the most well known esports teams in the world - OG, Team Heretics, Natus Sincere and Team Alliance - we are a growing brand in the Gaming industry and are consistently being recognized for our innovative and highly engaging fan content and experiences.
This position is responsible for managing the relationship between Socios.com
and its roster of esports partners, acting as the main point of contact for any partner-led activity, including but not limited to partner polls, overseeing the development of partner-specific marketing plans, managing branded partner elements across a variety of assets and supporting the day-to-day needs of Socios.com
The ideal candidate will be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with teams, and must be comfortable pushing boundaries and be prepared to innovate.
The position will be based in either our London office on Regent Street or Spanish office in central Madrid, depending on the candidate. Frequent travel to the Malta HQ and to various partner locations will be required. This role will report to a Senior Partnership Manager at Socios.com
.Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for maximizing the execution of the agreed marketing rights;
- Manages partner integration on the Socios.com platform, including the discussion and activation of polls;
- Creates and drives new partner onboarding based on the current processes in place to ensure consistent partner management across the globe;
- Manages the creation, implementation, and strategic management of Socios.com promotional campaigns and all activation with new and existing partners on-site, off-site and digitally.
- Analyzes research findings and identifies activation concepts that align with the brand, support marketing objectives, and drive business results;
- Manages all fulfillment activities needed based on partner contracts to ensure that all elements that are contractually obligated are delivered in a professional manner;
- Supports the renewal process for each partner contract and identifies/pursues additional revenue/rights opportunities;
- Works collaboratively across internal departments and stakeholders;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, activation best practices, and new media marketing efforts;
- Develops self to improve performance in the current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program would be considered an asset;
- At least 3 years’ experience in partner activations;
- Exceptional relationship management;
- Extensive knowledge of the esports industry and our roster of teams
- Creative & innovative, you must be prepared to push boundaries to consistently wow our audiences;
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and reporting skills;
- Experience managing the development and implementation of partnership marketing strategy.
- Ability to bring creativity to the table, maximizing assets, and inventing feasible solutions on a partner-by-partner basis;
- Experience with marketing platform integration (digital, event, hospitality, etc.), on-site event marketing operations and logistics;
- Maintain the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines as directed;
- Understanding of graphic design principles and video productions;
- Solid digital marketing experience.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Socios
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or our office at the heart of Madrid, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.