ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Internal Fraud and Abuse Senior Analyst is responsible for assessing risk within FanDuel’s Fraud Operations and Strategy Function. The Senior Analyst is responsible for assisting with the evaluation of Fraud Operations processes and development and implementation of control enhancements as well as performing ad hoc responsibilities.
The Senior Analyst must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assess Fraud Operations processes for risk and control effectiveness.
- Support the control design process and assess processes for any control gaps or enhancements needed to ensure effectiveness of controls.
- Assist in creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and policies focused on Fraud Operations and Strategy as well as documenting key business processes
- Assist with the development and performance of a risk assessment across Fraud Operations and Strategy.
- Assist with strategic commercial projects to ensure key risks and controls are addressed and adhered to reach appropriate decisions that capture control requirements.
- Support with related projects/assignments and provide cross-functional expertise as necessary.
- When requested, participate in incident investigations, and prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain awareness of key process changes, system changes, and organizational structure, and overall impact on operational risk management.
- Monitor emerging risks and regulations that could impact the business and performing and participating in periodic risk assessments.
- Participate in strategic planning to determine department priorities, objectives and projects.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of audit (preferably internal) experience preferably within the e-commerce, gaming or financial services industry
- 2+ years of experience in developing internal operational business controls
- Prior experience assessing risk and building risk and controls program
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Professional audit certifications such as CPA, CIA and/or CISA a plus
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
#LI-RemoteApply for this jobSee more jobs at Fanduel