Hybrid Role – Office Manager and Finance & Operational Support
We're looking for someone who;
- is interested in/has family/a partner who is interested in or plays and enjoys golf
- is confident, sociable, positive
- has an impressive work ethic and is committed
- is organized, driven and pays attention to detail
The below outlines some of the core responsibilities of this role on the GOLF+ team
- In this role, you’d be asked to order lunch for the team in office everyday (a perk of working in office at GOLF+ is that you get lunch paid for by the company each day), you’d also be tasked with re-ordering snacks, stocking the fridge, sending various packages out to partners, investors, tournament winners, (Club Attachments/Headsets/GOLF+ Merch), restocking club attachments/headsets/carry-cases, checking the office mail, receiving packages at the office, dealing with building maintenance (trash removal/rent/miscellaneous charges/notices/announcements).
- Another important set of responsibilities in this role will require you to ensure that the office is kept clean and tidy during the day and that you are on the ball with setting up the conference room for group conference meetings, driving company wide and individual employee communication through slack, taking ownership of event organization (Austin-office-based team golf outings or happy hours or meals/Investor meetings/office visitors), booking of employee travel, customer trips (Give-aways & competitions), office decoration & layout.
Financial & Operational Support
- Transaction and cash flow categorization in QuickBooks.
- Making payments via ACH/Wire/Credit Card - partners/vendors/software expense/ad accounts on Meta/Google/TikTok, licenses, fees owed to state agencies
- On the HR side of things, we’d ask you to step in and help the team use GUSTO to manage our employee-administration, most of whom are remote. This will include;
- Employee Expense submission approval, categorization and re-imbursement
- Deal with and respond to ad-hoc Employee requests that are typically about benefits, time-off, 401k etc.
- Contractors - ensure time is booked, approved by their manager and process payment in a timely manner (bi-monthly)
- Make and process any necessary updates to Workers’ comp, employee benefits and other employee tax pieces - lots of this is driven by state rules changing, employees requesting information, employees making changes to their policies etc.
- Employee Onboarding process – use our documented and easy-to-follow process for all new employees, to ensure they’re completely and effectively onboarded and feel part of the team
- Help with general day-to-day banking and credit card spend and management
- Manage our Shopify Site & ship out Merch ordered by customersundefined
· Join a small, tight-knit team at one of Austin’s most exciting startups
· Competitive Salary, Annual Performance-based-bonus and Equity
· Unlimited PTO
· We have a golf simulator in the office!
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· 401K with a matching program
· $50/week Golf Stipend See more jobs at Golf+