An essential part of our team, the Mouthguard Lab Technician will be responsible for creating bespoke mouthguards for sports and sleep. This position requires patience, extreme precision and attention to detail. Every custom mouthguard is made with care and for the exact specifications of each customer.
// Key Functions
- Ensuring all guards are created with rigorous attention to detail, taking all measures necessary to ensure every guard is a perfect fit, and finely crafted for comfort
- Maintains high quality workmanship, even while working quickly to meet fast deadlines
- Keeping a log of completed work and ensuring daily targets are met
- Understanding customer order instructions, matching art work to customer orders, and willing to seek out answers if unsure
- Organization of the production area, ensuring all materials are properly used, stored and cared for
- Keeping meticulous care of all materials, molds and equipment needed for mouthguard production
- Tracking and stocking inventory, on a weekly basis to communicate to management on replenishing materials
- Work closely with Production Manager and other team members to provide support, as necessary
See more jobs at GuardLab, Inc.
Our salary intelligence calculated a range for this position between $45,000 - $60,000.Apply for this job