BRAINEFFECT is one of the fastest-growing mind nutrition start-ups in Germany. We envision a world that embraces mind nutrition and knows that feeding your mind is key to a happy and healthy life.
Our international team is ambitious. Together we are working hard to turn the food industry around with Mind Nutrition and make BRAINEFFECT the absolute Love Brand. How do we do that? By practicing what we preach: We are focused, put our full energy into our projects, but also know that sometimes it's healthy to just relax and have fun together. Mental wellness is not only what we want for our clients, it's also our top priority internally.
As our Motion Graphics Designer, you will be shaping and leading ideas through animation and video from concept to completion, for different outlets of BRAINEFFECT’s online communication.
- Lead motion graphics design and video-related projects from concept to delivery, under the guidance of our Head of Design.
- Create impressive animations/videos for all marketing channels that engage and inspire our audience, while remaining true to our brand and complementing marketing content.
- Put your creativity to use by concepting, storyboarding and producing high-quality online marketing materials that help drive revenue.
- Work closely together with the Design and Marketing teams to build innovative concepts & solutions.
- Work directly with different marketing teams (Performance Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media) to create assets that perform best for each channel.
- 3+ years of professional experience, either in-house or agency (startup experience is a plus, particularly gained in e-commerce) and a portfolio to prove it.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Animation, Media Studies, or similar.
- Creative mind, passionate about design and motion graphics, proactive, organised, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to multitask and work on a fast-paced environment, with sometimes tight deadlines without compromising on the quality of the work.
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. 3D design skills are a plus.
- You like to work independently on projects, cracking through strategic and design problems.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Braineffect
- We will subsidize your Urban Sports Club membership and lunch.
- We work in a hybrid mode (remote + office) and have flexible working hours.
- We guarantee 100% ownership, 100% trust and 0% micro management for you and your work style.
- We regularly organize company lunches, yoga and sports sessions and parties (outside of the Corona madness, of course).
- We offer really good employee discounts on our products.
- The best part: We offer our employees an annual "jobbatical" that lets you extend your vacation in the sun simply by continuing to work remotely.