ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Media Associate to join the Marketing Team to help build and refine our Sportsbook paid media strategy as well as provide support for other lines of business, including Casino. The marketing team is tasked with managing full-funnel brand and direct response paid media campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, Programmatic, YouTube, TikTok and other emerging media platforms to build brand awareness and drive new registrations and real-money players. We’re looking for a team player who is interested in building their career in digital marketing or digital media who has an ear to the ground when it comes to emerging digital marketing and social media trends.
If you have a passion for sports, are interested in digital advertising technology and emerging channels, and enjoy managing multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support channel leads with planning, creative trafficking, and reporting of evergreen and tentpole paid media campaigns.
- Build season-long media plans to meet team KPIs across multiple tactics and platforms, ensuring the team is establishing and crushing benchmarks to strengthen our advertising playbook.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, creative partners, and agencies to ensure the seamless launch and execution of all campaigns.
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual channel reporting and post mortem analysis - including building creative performance recaps, billing reconciliation, and dissemination of insights to key stakeholders.
- Improve internal processes for campaign management, including streamlining creative and tag trafficking to partners, optimizing workflows for audience creation and testing, and setting a testing framework for new platforms and ad formats.
- Provide continuous assessment of paid social programs and identify areas for improvement as well as new platform and tactic opportunities.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in paid social marketing or digital marketing.
- Agency experience or direct paid media advertising experience (working within Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat Ads Manager) is a huge plus.
- Needs to be able to work autonomously and within a large team setting.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines across internal and external stakeholders with ease.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude and remain calm in high-stress situations.
- You don’t mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed.
- Possesses an analytical and proactive mindset - you enjoy aggregating information across disparate data points and sources into clear, actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets/Docs/Slides preferred.
- An eagerness to learn more about digital marketing, social media, and the evolving fantasy sports and sports betting industry within the U.S.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
#LI- HybridApply for this jobSee more jobs at Fanduel