How will we continue to develop the most revolutionary foods of our time with foodspring? With you! As pioneers of fitness food, our mission starts with every product. Do you want to contribute in a dynamic company culture? Do you want to make a hands-on difference to the lives of an entire generation? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Your goal with us? To establish a central master data management and thus create the basis for future growth.
Who you will report to: Sebastian Trompeter - VP Operations
Team: Strategic Purchasing
What you can expect to work on:
- You own the operational master data management such as: master data creation in the relevant systems or synchronization of article master data
- You ensure high data quality in the data-carrying systems and continuous optimization of data quality
- You develop and document internal procedures and processes
- You are in constant exchange with the departments of purchasing, R&D, logistics and product development.
- You work in close cooperation with product management, supply chain and IT
- You support to build the data backbone of the company to ensure future growth
What you bring with you:
- You completed commercial training or completed business studies with several years of professional experience in the area of master data management
- You ideally have experience in the implementation of process workflows and their documentation
- You bring Project management experience - independent planning and processing of projects
- You are very detail-oriented
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer:
- Inclusive friendly culture with 200 employees coming from 24 countries – 53% of us are female, 47% are male
- English as a company language
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work
- Balance between your presence in our modern and fully renovated office and home comfort as well as working from abroad one month a year
- Free snacks and drinks
- Real impact on future of healthy nutrition by working on unique and exciting projects
- Testing our products plus employee discount on all orders and implementing your new innovative ideas
- Participation in office parties, team, cultural, sport and volunteering events to boost your creativity and build team spirit
See more jobs at Foodspring