Volt is looking for a passionate and dedicated Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team. The Marketing Specialist role is a hybrid position that manages the content strategy and development for the Volt brand, and is responsible for the operational and technical implementation of Volt's marketing strategy.
We are looking for a highly creative Marketing Specialist that has bold ideas and thinks strategically, translating big strategies into detailed action plans that deliver the best experience for our customers. You will support the marketing team by leveraging technology to execute digital marketing programs that drive awareness, conversion, and revenue. If you have a knack for developing process, have hands-on experience with multiple marketing platforms/tools, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute and help oversee social media strategy to drive brand awareness, grow followers across all platforms, and build community through meaningful engagement.
- Write copy and develop creative concepts for all marketing pieces with appropriate branding and brand voice, including but not limited to: email blasts, newsletters, blogs, ad copy, and social media content.
- Keep content calendar updated, identifying relevant opportunities to meet business and marketing goals.
- Technical email campaign setup, execution, and troubleshooting, with experience in managing existing lifecycle campaigns and delivering results based on identified KPIs.
- Measure, analyze, and report on engagement and channel growth in relation to content goals.
- Leverage CRM (Client Relationship Management) system tools to support marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, ideally in both a B2C and B2B function
- Experience with CMS, social media, and social platform tools
- Experience working with an ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Experience with Hubspot is a big plus
- Analytical skills with 2+ years reporting and analyzing KPIs across marketing channels to identify and solve problems
- Motivation to create process and optimize operations
- Ability to work cross-functionally with design, customer success, business development, sales, product, and leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with ambiguity
- Detail-oriented with an ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects and produce results
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
Nice to have, but not required:
- Familiar with digital marketing channels and analytics tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, FB/ IG ads)
- SEO experience
- Mobile app experience
- Some design experience
- Experience at a SAAS company and/or in a startup environment
- You are passionate about fitness and health technology
We were founded in Seattle, WA, and that's where most of the team resides. However, we've recently converted to a fully distributed team, with a growing number of employees located elsewhere in the United States. We are focused on Seattle for this role, but are open to highly qualified candidates from across the United States.Apply for this job