3 years’ experience working as a marketing manager in a team that runs campaigns and communications in global technology companies.
- Experience creating and working on marketing campaigns and narrative in the football or other team sports market.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Dream, eat and feel football.
- Manage the execution of all elements of the marketing plan (PR, BTL), from briefing agencies through to delivery
- Raise product and brand awareness of existing and new targets to generate leads and opportunities into the sales pipeline
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics to separate signal from noise
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Managing suppliers and service providers
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
Apply for this job
- Relevant experience
- Experience using tools such as Marketo and Google Analytics
- Basic performance insights (working with Linkedin, Adwords, Twitter)
- Excellent command of English
- A creative approach
- An energetic and positive attitude
- Commerciality (performance management and budget management)