Multi-million dollar prize pools. Packed events at Staples Center, Madison Square Garden, and Seoul World Cup Stadium. 250 million active players worldwide. Millionaire pro-players. Welcome to the world of esports.
We are the tip of the spear for esports
- Battlefy is where esports is created and discovered – it’s the easiest way to create, manage, and find esports competitions
- Battlefy is the esports platform trusted globally by game studios, publishers, brands, and leagues to create, market, and scale organized gaming competitions
- Battlefy is used by more than 100,000 esports organizations to produce over 300,000 professional tournaments and leagues
- We were founded well before the Associated Press confirmed the correct spelling for “esports,” and we’re backed by gaming and media industry veterans and Silicon Valley funded
- We’re growing, and we need passionate talent to drive the company to the next level
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Esports and gaming are in our DNA. We grind League of Legends as part of our product testing, practice CSing obsessively in DOTA2, and are adamant about Ultimate Infestation giving way too much value in Hearthstone. We never pick Hanzo in Overwatch but are always willing to fill; and we’re always ready to blast goals from outside the box in either FIFA or Rocket League. And, recently, we added frying pans to the dress code; thanks, PUBG.
Battlefy seeks a high energy marketer, who can execute both paid and non-paid campaigns from ideation to execution. Ideal candidates thrive in an environment that requires them to juggle multiple workstreams and collaborate with multiple teams to get things done.
- Be a master wordsmith. You wield a mighty pen and enjoy honing social media copy, portal page quips, and press releases to deliver the right message to the right audience.
- Develop & Execute. From ideation to execution, you’ll develop and execute marketing campaigns to meet the objectives of the product and business teams.
- Balance intuition and data. You will supercharge campaigns with user insights elements and a data-driven approach. You appreciate that great marketing is both art and science.
- Report and interact. You are energized by monitoring and engaging in social media conversations to measure and multiply the impact of our campaigns
- Stay connected. You have the pulse on emerging marketing trends and tools, and you have the courage to test these new, innovative ideas.
- Automate. You understand that the best way for you to scale your impact is to automate processes.
- Team player. You enjoy working across the organization with marketing, business, and product teams to maximize alignment, coordination, and impact
- You have 1-3 years of experience designing and executing marketing campaigns
- You’re obsessed with social media and have a rock-solid understanding of the creation, promotion, and distribution of content across multiple platforms through various voices.
- You enjoy penning the script for promotions – strong copywriting, grammar, and scripting skills are a must.
- You’re not afraid to roll with the punches. You appreciate the start-up life is not always up-and-to-the-right. You have grit and the willingness to push through during challenging times.
At Battlefy, you will be instrumental in fostering the team to rise up and become legends. While doing so you’ll receive a competitive salary, flexible hours, medical & dental benefits, and unlimited vacation time. Most importantly though, you will receive the support of a talented, warm and welcoming family that shares your passion and enthusiasm for building a legacy in esports.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive extended health and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Company laptop
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work hours
- Helpful and friendly team
- Working with the support of a talented, warm and welcoming family that shares your passion and enthusiasm in building a legacy in esports
- And much more!
Thank you for your interest in Battlefy! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Battlefy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.Apply for this job