Come help us decide where to launch and empower youth players next
Tonsser is a fast-growing Tech Startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering more than 1.4 million ambitious and hard working young football players to perform, improve and get discovered. The goal of the company is to democratize the world of football and add transparency to an old school industry to empower the people in it.
Currently Tonsser is active in 10 countries in Europe, but we want to scale and grow faster to empower players everywhere, why we need you to help us decide where we should go next. The demand is clear with people from around the world asking us on a weekly basis if they can take Tonsser to their country. Your job will be to create a global analysis and initiate local tests to ultimately create expansion criteria, roadmap and recommendations to where Tonsser should launch next.
The internship will give you invaluable experience in terms of how a market and product is analyzed, visualized and launched. Additionally you’ll get to experience a fast-growing company from the inside.
Who are you
· A hungry go getter with a whatever it takes mindset
· Structured and analytical (In other words you are a demon in excel)
· Passionate about the mission of Tonsser
· A teammate above anything
· Great at relationship building
You will be
· Researching data sources, Structuring, analyzing and creating the important first steps of our market expansion decision-making
· Part of the tech team, and collaborating directly with the CEO.
About the internship
· Place: HQ in Copenhagen is preferred (Berlin, Paris and remote is also an option)
· Start time: ASAP
· Benefits: Many; such as lunch, awesome colleagues, cool parties and a seductive mission
· The internship is unpaid, but we promise you a hell of a ride and maybe a full time position afterwards like many interns before youundefined
Offices in Paris, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com
, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Tonsser