Our Red Bull Soccer International entity is a dynamic, passionate and entrepreneurial team within the Red Bull Group which feeds, drives and supports our Football clubs around the Globe with high expertise and creativity not only to be the best but also to be pioneers and exemplary in everything we do.
You can hardly take on a single bull – let alone a herd.
The Manager Strategic Projects will drive & implement the strategic Roadmaps with our clubs in Europe, South America and the USA to take them to the next level in their development. Together with the management teams and the overall organizations of the clubs, the Manager Strategic Projects will define, conceptualize and implement key strategic projects with and across our three clubs.
STRATEGIC CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
As Manager Strategic Projects, you will identify, frame and structure complex challenges into clear work streams and hypotheses. Based on thorough, high-quality quantitative and qualitative analyses, you will push for insights and quickly translate sophisticated analyses into sets of practical recommendations for the club network and the individual clubs.
Any strategy is only as good as its implementation. You have experience in bringing a concept or plan into action. You are an all-out teamplayer that is able to motivate your peers and contact persons in the clubs to take full ownership for change and help them implement new ideas & approaches. You have high stamina and practically adapt the concepts to the operational reality of the clubs.
PROJECT & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
You have a structured, prioritizing and outcome-oriented working style to drive multiple work streams forward in parallel. You excel in working with and guiding colleagues across functions and levels – enabling them to perform and develop. Working with various club functions and across continents and cultures, you quickly adapt to different professional and intercultural environments and tailor the most relevant insights to the respective audience.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Red Bull Soccer International
- More than 2 years of professional experience at a strategy consulting firm or company strategy department
- Project management experience from strategy definition to implementation with project stream responsibility
- Experience in conceptualizing strategic projects based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
- First-hand experiences in implementing a well-thought-out plan into practical actions, incl. the required balance of implementing the plan and adapting it to the working reality in the organization
- Profound intercultural experience
- An output- & outcome-oriented mind-set
- Strong drive and ability to motivate others
- Organizational agility and peer relationship management
- Strategic agility and business acumen
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel