Ready to reframe urban mobility one bike at a time? We're looking for a Frontend Magento 2 Developer to help us scale up our e-commerce platform to match the development of our bikes. With our sales skyrocketing, we're looking for someone with high-level Magento expertise to help us take our sales and payment features to the next level.
You’ll join our experienced in-house Magento team and contribute to the codebase on a daily basis. Your focus will be to create unrivalled user experiences for our website, and produce a first class ecommerce purchase flow. Our ideal candidate works effectively both independently and as part of a team, and has an interest in helping us succeed in our mission to get the next billion on bikes.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create exciting new functionality like custom payment plans, bike configurators, and third party integrations with in-house and external systems.
- You’ll proactively review code from other developers and providers.
- You’ll make sure that the quality of the codebase is high, and that all tests are written correctly.
- You’ll advise Product Owners on the technical implementation process to deliver functionalities within Magento in the best possible way.
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least four years of front-end development experience, and at least two years experience of working with Magento 2.
- You have passion for design and coding practices, and a strong desire to develop bold new ideas.
- You have basic PHP knowledge (for loops, if else statements, booleans, etc).
- You can navigate Git Version Control.
- You work hard and always make sure your work is of the highest quality.
What you’ll get:
Apply for this job
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- WFH Equipment: desk, chair, screen delivered to your home
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance