We are looking for a Technical and Team Lead for our Machine Learning Engineering team to lead the design, scoping, and building of our world-class machine learning platform solutions. You will be responsible for empowering our AI data scientists by developing a collection of industry-strength platform services, tools, and playbooks to enable them to rapidly productize and deploy our AI/ML models to satisfy real-time, batch, and on-demand use cases. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the Machine Learning engineering team
- Lead technical design discussions within the Machine Learning engineering team and with other engineering managers in the organization.
- Collaborate with the AI team, Product Managers, and IT to enable deployment and productization of AI/ML models
- Lead the Machine Learning Engineering team to build services, tools, and playbooks.
- Work with Data Engineering teams, AI teams, and IT teams to manage the ML lifecycle, including data prep, training data generation, feature engineering, optimization, experimentation, reproducibility, deployment and end-to-end workflow management
- Identify, assess and implement 3rd party technologies that may complement Stats Perform capabilities, and accelerate advancement of critical features; maintain strong collaborative relationships with 3rd party technology providers
We are looking for a person who is comfortable wearing several different hats. This role will routinely require switching between being an AI/ML Data Scientist, a traditional Software Engineer, a DevOps Engineer, and a Tech Lead.
AI/ML Engineering Experience
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Data & analytics platform or machine learning and data science
- Experience managing engineering teams, especially teams building services and tools for AI/ML ecosystems
- Technical hands-on expertise with building enterprise grade machine learning and data platforms
- Track-record of successfully launching ML projects in production
- Experience with AWS services; Lambda, Kafka, Kinesis, S3, and other tools use in ML ecosystems
- Experience with Python or other relevant AL/ML software engineering languages
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines to in various environments utilizing technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and various cloud-based environments
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Machine Learning or related STEM fields
- Verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, and both internal and external stakeholders
- An open minded, structured thinker
- A team player and good teammate
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritize an approach for maximum impact