Open Position Summary
We are looking for a junior to mid-level machine learning engineer to develop and optimize our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities. You will also be working with third-party machine learning expert teams through partnerships we have with major companies.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of predictive automation software. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and the latest developments in the field.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems
- Develop frameworks for operationalizing trained models
- Undertaking machine learning experiments and test
- Designing machine learning programs including developing deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs and
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency primarily with Python. Basic experience with combinations of Java, Go, or Ruby a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets including SQL for querying DynamoDB or Rockset via code, cURL, or PostMan
- Familiarity with Linux including shell scripting (bash)
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Familiarity with Amazon services a plus (EC2, SageMaker, and S3) a plus
Head of Technology Operations
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at ShotTracker
- Base Salary
- Flexibility and Unlimited PTO
- Matching 401k (up to 4%)
- Medical/Prescription – 3 plan options: HSA (employer contributions) and FSA plans
- Dental – 2 plan options
- Vision – 2 plan options
- Basic Life/Disability Insurance
- Various Voluntary options including, but not limited to, Life and AD&D