We're looking for a talented and passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join Wildlife's Data Core Team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an MLE at Wildlife, you will be part of the team developing the most advanced ML solutions in the mobile gaming industry. Our ML solutions set Wildlife apart from competitors by optimizing our revenue streams and allowing for a personalized gaming experience. Develop state-of-the-art end-to-end ML solutions for user acquisition, ad optimization, dynamic pricing, personalization, and more. Be ready to create business-critical ML solutions with a global audience of millions of users producing Billions of events and TeraBytes of data every day.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team spanning Data Scientists and Data Engineers to conceive and build machine learning based products and services.
- Partner with Data Scientists to develop prototypes for proof-of-concept validation.
- Turn prototypes and concepts into working, production-rate, machine learning solutions at scale.
- Work in a globally competitive company. We provide English and Portuguese classes for all our employees.
What you'll need
- A degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics. A plus if you hold an MSc or Ph.D. in STEM.
- At least 2 years of experience, of which at least 1-year experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Engineer.
- You have a sound understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Real-world experience with Statistical or Data modeling and initial experience training, deploying, and serving ML models and services.
- Strong knowledge in Python, Shell and experience with Spark is a must.
- Experience with CI/CD/CT/CM and pipeline automation are a plus.
More about you
Apply for this job
- You are excited to work in a high-performant and innovative team that values turn concepts into working solutions.
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems and working both independently and collaboratively.
- Enjoy working with complex business logic and deal with large scale to solve business problems;
- Smart and creative, both, you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small.
- Curious by nature, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things;
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something;
- You're hands-on, in the right ways, willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.