IT Application Support Team Leader
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
Sportradar is a global leader, provide cutting-edge data solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations (NBA, NHL, Nascar…) and state authorities. We are the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries, and we employ over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world.
Sportradar MSS Unit is responsible for developing and maintaining the Upstream Data platform of Sportradar's world-leading sports betting services, providing data to hundreds of Bookmakers around the globe, seen by millions of users daily, and supporting more than 100k transactions per second.
We are always looking for motivated, confident, team-oriented individuals who possess excellent skills and strive for best practices.
How Will Success Be Evaluated?
- Quality and performance in the work assigned by the line manager.
- Quality and accuracy in the incident’s resolution.
- Quality in the creation of documentation.
- Quality in the Team performance.
- Leadership of Taiwan Application Support Team, ensure they are working following Sportradar policies and procedures.
- Providing technical support to the Team ensuring the SLAs agreed with customers are met.
- Communicating with the customers and stakeholders about progress of incident escalations.
- Ensure escalation procedures are followed by the team.
- KPI Service Management.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Ensure documentation and monitoring system is updated by the Support Team.
- Team goals management and performance review.
- More than 5 years’ experience working as Team Leader.
- English Level B2.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 or 2019 administration.
- Windows Active Directory Azure experience.
- Linux (CentOS, RedHat) basic services understanding.
- Log file analysis understanding.
- Monitoring system experience.
- SQL Language understanding and experience.
- TCP/IP Networks basic concepts and internet knowledge.
- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service.
- Experience with JBoss/Wildfly administration.
- Experience with IIS administration.
- Microsoft certifications would be an advantage.
See more jobs at Sportradar
- Ability to work under in a quick pace environment.
- Demonstrated Teamwork attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn about new systems.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Persistent, will not leave a work undone.
- Honest, able to learn quickly from self-mistakes.
- Loyal and committed to the objectives of team and company.
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Ability to fast-forward from mistakes.
- Honest and trustworthy.