Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a self-motivated Inventory Admin Specialist who will be responsible for data entry and integrity of all supply chain data flows in NetSuite in order to support our global network. This will include maintaining all inventory accuracy, performing regular data audits, and working collaboratively with the sourcing and procurement teams to ensure data entry is completed, on-time, and clear. In this role, you will also be a part of the Supply Chain Team, attending team meetings and supporting the overall team objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and ensures system movements match the physical movements of goods and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains NetSuite database, manages physical inventory counts at global distribution centers and partners, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, spreadsheet management, etc.
- Follow up with vendors and fulfillment partners to ensure goods are flowing smoothly.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience monitoring and maintaining inventory.
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Advanced computer skills with 1-3 years experience using NetSuite ERP.
- Shows the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or incur problems.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
- Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
- Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has ben implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.See more jobs at Athletic Greens