New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and arrange introductory and pitch meetings.
- Work with the Kama. team to develop proposals that speak to clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
Client Retention and Account Management
- Maintain ongoing communication with existing clients to understand and serve their evolving needs.
- Present clients with new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Relay feedback and customer constraints to technical team.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Strategic Business Planning
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify business trends with a view towards developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
Management and Research
Apply for this job
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Understand the company’s goals and purposes to continually enhance the company’s performance.