You’re a rockstar in finding the latest startup gems in the sports industry. Your role will involve researching sports innovation around the world, reaching out to to new contacts, perfecting the recruitment strategy, helping develop a streamlined and consistent application and evaluations system, interviewing and shortlisting candidates for the program. For all of that, you will work closely with the Head of Program.
- search and engage with the best early stage startups in sports innovation
- take the lead in developing new, smart ways of scouting startups for our program and add them to our already 4000+ startups strong database
- manage large pipelines of scouting prospects and lead a small team through it
- (re)present leAD and help organize pitching, networking and other startup events all over the world (together with the Head of Program)
- Organize the startups’ attendance for Selection Week, aid the jury with the necessary information and convert invited startups to join leAD’s program
- guide startups through the leAD program monitoring milestones, connecting them to partnerships and mentors, and supporting them to build their investment case
- experience in scouting startups, maybe even worked for an accelerator
- a good understanding of startup markets and current trends within the sports / tech sector
- knowledge about how to evaluate startups and how to spot the most promising ones
- great people skills: you love founders and helping them grow
- an eye for detail as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills – ideally native or fluent English speaker (confident phone/skype manner is a must).
- a natural networker, outgoing, ambitious and buzzing with energy
- a great team player, but also a strong individual performer
- super organized, a can-doer and true problem solver
- excited about new business ideas and startups
- flexible and eager to go the extra mile; there are busy times (it’s an accelerator!), just like there are slow times, but don’t expect this to be your average 9-5 job
- passionate about sports!
- a unique opportunity for you to dive into the world of sports innovation and put together the third batch of our accelerator program
- a fast, exciting and highly inspiring working environment
- an awesome team to work with
- access to top-notch sports industry professionals
- attractive remuneration
Contract type: employment
Excited? Apply below!
Not exactly you? Job descriptions rarely ever describe people (that’s why they’re called job descriptions). If you’re seriously excited about the job but lacking 2-3 things, get in touch anyways and we’ll see whether / how we can make it work.
Apply for this job