Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest-growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 350 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high-quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper-growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services, and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale, and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
Sword is looking for a Head of Strategy and Intelligence to help us better understand our customers, members and marketplace.
What you’ll do
● Use data and research to identify issues, gaps and opportunities with customers and our products and services
● Deliver insights that can be used to inform product development, marketing strategies, sales projections, or other improvements
● Understand the needs and motivations of consumers, knowing purchase journey, loyalty drivers and road blocks
● Represent the voice of our consumers to inform product decisions, investments, and key emotional drivers
● Communicate insights to internal teams and leadership to provide actionable recommendations and help lead implementation
● Data Analysis & Reporting
● Define the voice of the customer (by market)
● Develop reports to showcase insights, distribute and collaborate with relevant teams to make more informed marketing, product, branding, and sales decisions
What you’ll bring:
● 7+ years in consumer insights or relevant experience
● Understanding of healthcare landscape
● Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
● Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
● A strategic-thinking, solutions-driven mentality and a hunger to learn
● Strong communication skills and ability to distill complex data sets into simple and digestible takeaways for senior leaders
● Ability to project manage and ensure deadlines are metundefined
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
English ClassSee more jobs at Sword Health