About Sword Move
Sword Move is a first of its kind movement health solution that will empower members to start moving, stay moving, and live pain-free. Today, 80% of Americans do not meet the recommended level of exercise; and physical inactivity is the cause of both MSK issues and numerous chronic diseases. Sword Move combines the clinical focus of physical therapy and the holistic approach of fitness to create a solution that connects each member with a certified personal trainer and wearable technology, delivering personalized programs that help our members move more and move right.
As Head of Operations, you will be part of the launching team for Sword Move, a new business line at Sword, anticipated to drive major growth for Sword Health. You will support both our launch and growth by owning our Personal Trainer team, CX and our overall operational strategy. You will hire a strong team and build the initial processes for operational effectiveness and efficiency, whilst ensuring we can scale as we grow.
You will possess a player-coach mentality and be equally excited to lead and manage as you are to optimize and build. Experience in a results-driven and/or startup environment will be important, as you will work cross-functionally with the GM, Engineering, Product, Support, Supply Chain, Sales/Business Development on a regular basis to ensure that all operational strategies are relevant to the members’ needs and the broader.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building a business from the ground up, that will change people’s lives as we free the world from pain.
What You'll Do:
• Scale our Operations team of Trainers as we launch and grow based on user acquisition, ensuring staffing is optimized to demand all year round
• Own and develop the best model for hiring and training. Continue to optimize this model to ensure we balance efficiency with superior customer experience
• Partner with Product & Tech leadership to identify opportunities for process and automation improvements, and lead the roll-out of these initiatives
• Drive performance on key metrics: PT:Member ratio, clinical outcomes, member engagement, member retention and member satisfactionIn collaboration with our Member teams, establish initial CX frameworks and knowledge bases to support our members
• Ideate and run at speed & scale experiments on member's UX to keep elevating the member and PT experience. Constantly be analyzing and analyzing our coaching to innovate and evolve in a way that continuously improves our efficacy and efficiency
• In collaboration with Supply Chain team, own our kit and device strategy, ensuring we are optimized for cost, quality and demand
• Lead, motivate, and develop an outcome driven team. Create a climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating a diverse group of top-quality marketers at all levels.
What we’re looking for:
Required Skills and experience:
• 8+ years of experience in Operations, Strategy, or Development;
• Previous startup experience and/or ability to thrive in a fluid environment and willingness to get hands dirty;
• Experience scaling teams, with a focus on investing in coaching and development of your team. Experience scaling a coaching function a plus
• Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment. Ability to derive insights from data and generate actionable recommendations / hypotheses
• Proven record of structuring projects and programs and working with a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve goals.
Strategic mindset, when making a decision, can think 10 steps ahead with scale in mind.
• Exceptional communicator and influencer. Should be able to collaborate with other team members to make sure our growth efforts are well executed;
• Talent magnet who can attract great people and build the marketing team. Manage and nurture the team members.
• Strong grasp of consumer insights and a customer-centric mindset. Desire to understand the members’ motivations and customer experience.
• Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and strategic thinking skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
• Known for building culture with a mission-driven approach.
• Motivated by challenges and bring a positive tone, an eye for solutions and an energy for rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever needs to be done. A problem solver who takes ownership and loves to learn.
• High IQ/EQ. Leads with humility, integrity, and intellect.
Proven ability to re-prioritize and work quickly and efficiently.
• Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and strong follow-through required.undefined
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
All Sword solutions free for you and your familySee more jobs at Sword Health