The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for optimising marketing and conversion performance by improving customer journeys on Whoop.com and managing our sales strategy, across all international regions.
With a particular focus on new member acquisition, the Growth Marketing Manager will apply test and learn methodologies to landing pages and join flows, driving conversion metrics over time, and improving funnel metrics.
They will own and manage a commercial calendar of sales events, for new and existing members, to achieve business objectives, engage our customer base, and help to further improve conversion performance across the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the International Marketing team as well as the wider global team to ensure that testing plans are understood and agreed. Taking the results from these tests, compiling the insights, and using them to make data driven decisions.
- Conversion Funnel Optimisation:
- Create and maintain a Conversion Metrics Dashboard to provide conversion visibility to the business.
- You will own all marketing A/B testing throughout the customer journey and deliver insights into this; whilst identifying pain points and detailing user drop off points.
- Report frequently against progress of our conversion strategies, suggesting opportunities to scale to additional markets and channels.
- Develop a process for quickly and easily identifying parts of a given journey that are broken.
- Develop a close relationship with Product teams and present your recommendations for conversion optimization opportunities.
- You will deliver a localised approach and understanding in each market we operate.
- Working with operations to analyse and report on how payment processing, shipping and inventory control are impacting conversion rates.
- Promotions Planning:
- Managing and developing an annual calendar of promotions and offers for new and existing members.
- Manage the planning and execution of the sales strategy across the business including web and marketing asset delivery.
- Reporting on post campaign analysis of all sales events.
- Marketing Optimisation:
- Analyse and report on conversion performance by marketing channel.
- Help identify opportunities for new campaigns and channels to drive significant increases in new customer acquisition.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term opportunities/issues.
- Working cross-functionally supporting growth strategy through joined-up campaigns. Onboarding and testing new performance marketing partners.
- Briefing creative team on landing pages.
- Briefing product teams on join-flow improvements.
- Onboarding and briefing conversion vendors to improve tracking of performance.
3+ years of Digital Marketing / eCommerce experience
Apply for this job
- Proficient with web analytics
- Experienced with A/B testing tools
- Conversion rate optimization experience
- Critical thinker with great problem solving abilities to identify areas of opportunity and improvement on a consistent basis.
- Team player but works well independently to balance looking at the larger picture at hand with prioritization of day to day initiatives
- Passion for sports and fitness strongly preferred