Considering the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to prevent the spread and protect our candidates’ and interviewers’ wellbeing and health, we will be conducting all interviews globally virtually via a video tool
Our vision at Freeletics is to challenge and inspire people around the world to become the greatest version of themselves, both physically and mentally. We build products and experiences that improve people's lives through physical exercise, nutrition guidance and education. By doing this, we have created a unique and passionate community of over 51 million users worldwide, who all want to change their lifestyle for the better. By combining sports science, AI technology and long-term behaviour change, we are creating a truly unique movement in the health and fitness space
We are looking for a key player at Freeletics, who will further excel our game-changing growth path and acquire valuable leads and users. As Global User Acquisition Manager - Paid, you are our key player for all paid user acquisition channels. You will own Freeletics' worldwide Paid activities across all the relevant marketing channels. You have what it takes to join our UA team? Apply now!
- Control and manage global mobile marketing campaigns across Facebook, Google, Apple and other paid user acquisition channels.
- Identify and approach new paid channels and keep the company at the forefront of developments in paid online marketing.
- Design strategies, campaigns and tactics for paid channels to profitably reach the company’s aggressive growth goals.
- Create reports with detailed evaluation of campaign performance and optimise revenues.
- Identify targeting segmentation and creative solutions to improve acquisition performance
- Assure the timely implementation of the defined strategies, campaigns and tactics by driving their execution and by tracking and controlling quality.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritise, execute, and track results
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a comparable online/performance marketing position, with a successful track record of profitably scaling paid channels
- A passion to get involved hands on, a “getting things done” mentality.
- Hands on experience in Facebook Ads is a must, experience in managing e-commerce campaigns is a plus.
- A good understanding of tracking and attribution technologies.
- Strong at analysing data and optimising based on numbers; efficient and result-oriented working style.
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus.
Apply for this job
- Competitive salary and pension, with regular compensation reviews
- Holistic benefits program which includes;
- Individualized benefits with a annual budget of 840€ and 12 benefits to choose from (e.g. Bike leasing/renting, public transport allowance, language courses, etc)
- General benefits like Mental well-being support via Nilo health, free Freeletics coach memberships for family/friends, and many more.
- Your choice of the latest Macbook Pro or Microsoft Surface Laptop in a life cycle model
- Conference, education, and book budget
- Bi-annual in-house hackathons
- Free food and drinks in a fully equipped kitchen
- Training space, lockers, showers, and laundry service
- 27 vacation days and 13 public holidays
- Home office policy
- The option to take a sabbatical after your second year
- Relocation allowance
- Company and team events (hiking, holiday party, offsites, and many more) - only remote during COVID
- To all recruitment agencies and headhunters: Freeletics does not accept speculative or unsolicited CVs from agencies and headhunters. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Freeletics and Terms & Conditions from agencies or headhunters associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void. Vacancies are not open to any agencies, unless otherwise specified in the description