About the Role:
Are you self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and a passion for games? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work on products where your contribution truly matters? We are looking for a Gameplay Engineer to help architect and build our Sports Games. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining frameworks including our Animation and Audio systems, optimizing our Networking code and developing Platform specific functionality.
A day in the life of our Gameplay Engineer
- Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team.
- Translate design specification into functional game features.
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes to prove out functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- 5 years experience with Unity 3D
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working with game assets (animations, audio, meshes, materials, prefabs, etc.)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and rendering performance (CPU and GPU)
- Experience shipping games on PC, Console and Mobile is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team work ethic.
What We Look For
Contributors. You pride yourself on being able to execute on directives on time.
Decision Makers. You make fast but calculated decisions with an emphasis on action.
Players. You work and play well with others and have a willingness to help out a peer when necessary.
If you are any of the above, we'd love to hear from you. Let's build remarkable products together!
Our Guiding Principles
Hold Ourselves Accountable. We hold ourselves to the same standard of excellence as we do our products.
Innovate. We are an innovative and forward-thinking company.
Foster a Positive Work Environment. We are a culture of Autonomy, Ownership, Accountability, and Teamwork.
Empower. Our people are at the core of everything we do. The empowerment of every team member matters.
Perks & Benefits
- Remote-First Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for Primary Insurance Holder and Dependents
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Choose Your Own Equipment
- Paid Holidays and Observances
Our Commitment to Diversity
SuperTeam Games is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recognize that diverse teams representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills make the strongest teams. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our products will be and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Apply for this jobSee more jobs at SuperTeam Games