We are looking for an eager software engineer with a strong passion for large, scalable, fault tolerant and resilient systems. You have strong analytical skills and love to work with Java and/or React.js on building the future platform for our state of the art deep learning optical tracking system.
The new platform is the backbone of BallJames. This is where the video streams and all match related data come together and where BallJames will output several push and pull API’s towards our customers. This platform comes with a completely redesigned operations centre written in react.js, using GraphQL and Kubernetes for the infrastructure. Are you as hyped about this as we are, then contact us!
- Design and maintain our cloud-based software that supports streaming real-time video processing
- Build a resilient, fault-tolerant and scalable solution
- Creating low-latency APIs
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science
- Experienced Java developer (we use Spring)
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Kafka or other pub/sub mechanisms is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Affinity with deep learning and machine learning
- You are a Team player. BallJames is a complex technical product with team-members coming from various disciplines. There’s no room for pushing individual opinions. We don’t do local optimizations and the focus must be on the overall end-product.
Quality driven. Although we work with agile methodologies, all the things we do must be first-time-right.
- Good enough. We don’t strive for the most theoretical ‘right’ answer but for the best practical implementation that delivers business value.
What do we offer?
- Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization
- Sufficient deployment possibilities
- Informal, no-nonsense corporate culture
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply for this job
For additional question please contact Bastiaan Florijn, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at +31  6 8161 1921.