Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Stack Software Engineer
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
Full Circle is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the Skate Team
- Architect and develop Online game features on the front and back end
- Work with product owners and design team to brainstorm solutions
- Scope out tasks and systems
- Develop stable, scalable and efficient code
- Create and work with data objects in relational storage models
- Test and debug to fix bugs or other coding issues
- Troubleshoot and maintain software
- Use common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
- Work within a large team both locally and remotely
- Collaborate with members of the Online team on shared features and technology
Apply for this job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 3+ years industry experience as a Software Developer
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design a plus
- Knowledge of good software programming practices such as unit testing a plus
- Experience with 3rd Party APIs