Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a highly organized, collaborative, self-motivated Fulfillment and Distribution Analyst, (Temp to Perm) to join our fast-paced, experienced, and data driven team, for approximately 4-months. We're looking for someone who can successfully jump in the water and navigate through a high-volume of critical needs, while not skipping a beat. The ideal candidate is a humble, fast learner who is flexible and comfortable with multi-tasking while working together with cross-functional teams who are passionate about exceeding the needs of our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor customer order aging / order flow, primary POC for the Customer Happiness team and 3PLs managing communications, tickets, vip/white glove/partner orders.
- Third Party Partner (3PL) Accountability: inbound, inventory control, order fulfillment, returns, special projects. AG’s Supply Chain POC for the 3PL. Maintain / Execute IAL (Item Action Log).
- 3PL Performance: Create, update, share weekly KPI Data, share learnings, explore / implement efficiencies to best serve our customer and drive down costs.
- 3PL invoice audits, credits, chargebacks. Maintain / Update SOPs, execute Secret Shopper Program, onsite process audits.
- Data Analytics: Monitor data for signs of issues. Collect warehouse fulfillment data, create / update dashboards and business intelligence tools.
- Cross-functional partnership: build / maintain strong relationships with Customer Happiness, Tech, Data Analytics, Project Team, Finance, 3PLs, and Supply Chain Ops.
- Create reports and provide analytical insights to the Supply Chain team, and AG Leadership, that will inform on future project justifications (ROI).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of Direct To Consumer fulfillment data analysis with a proven track record of continuous improvement and cross functional partnership.
- Preferred, not required: Ability to frequently travel to AG’s 3PL locations to lead on-site fulfillment auditing.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
**Employment status may affect benefit eligibility; third-party and contract workers are not eligible for certain benefits with Athletic Greens.**
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.See more jobs at Athletic Greens