CrossFit is hiring a Frontend Software Engineer 2 to join our technology department. You will contribute to enhancing customer facing applications used by CrossFit’s community. This work is key to our mission to be the world’s leading platform for health, happiness and performance.
● Contributing to the frontend technology stack that powers our consumer facing software systems. More specifically writing robust, highly tested and well-crafted user interfaces consuming our ecosystem of APIs
● Working closely with the design and product team to iterate on UI/UX
● Contributing to and improving, but also internalizing and adhering to design and coding conventions adopted across our architecture
● Taking an active role in tracking tasks and communicating progress with the team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Experience with frontend frameworks, particularly React/Redux/Typescript, or similar
● Experience with documentation, unit and integration testing
● Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment is an asset
● Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
● 5+ years of frontend development experience
Compensation range – 105k-145k DOE plus bonusApply for this job