WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Become part of a sports enthusiastic team and support us in the further development of our single-page web application.
- Increase the added value of our product in the areas of tactical analysis and training control for various sports such as football, basketball, handball and ice hockey through innovative ideas in the UI/UX area.
- Combine our own sports knowledge and the feedback of our customers from various professional leagues in Europe and the USA for the design and implementation of new features.
- Close exchange with product management to coordinate requirements and prepare for implementation.
- In addition, we offer the possibility to support the configuration and installation of new systems and thus experience our innovative software and hardware solution in use at professional clubs and international media events.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Studies in computer science, media informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You should be familiar with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Fun with automated software tests of web applications (Selenium).
- Experience with git and methods of agile software development.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
Junior and senior positions available.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTWith us you will meet like-minded people who are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and want to achieve something sustainable in a strong team! You can expect:
Apply for this job
- The chance to leave your personal handwriting.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and individual freedom of design.
- The promotion of your personal development, i.a. through an individual training package.
- An inspiring combination of startup atmosphere, entrepreneurial spirit and professionalism.
- Flexible working hours with home office days.
- Lots of interdisciplinary exchange at regular business & tech talks and corporate events.
- A central office in the university district / near the English Garden.