To compliment and strengthen our experienced development teams in Trondheim, we are seeking applications for front-end developers. We have multiple web development teams developing everything from internal tools and interfaces, to hosted content solutions and content APIs used by Twitter and Facebook. We make use of a wide variety of technologies: some systems are exclusively
developed in PHP, others make use of NodeJS and React. You are a developer by nature - equipped with the skills that makes you a great front-end developer. You will work in a small team of highly skilled an motivated engineers and develop solutions for millions of people around the world. One major task the next years will be to transform our current solutions to new, highly scalable solutions in AWS. We are looking for both experienced developers and young talents.
- Architecting and developing new solutions on various platforms and technologies
- Maintaining existing platforms and developing new features
- Demonstrating attention to detail whilst implementing technical specifications
- College / university degree in software development
- Programming experience outside school, either through self-learning or work experience.
- A burning interest in modern software development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Responsible, positive, team player with a can-do attitude
Apply for this job
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- Collaboration with supporting colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- A challenging but rewarding and social environment