The Football Systems Developer will work in the Scouting Department for the Baltimore Ravens. This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the development of applications for Football Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement applications for the purposes of supporting Football Operations
- Refactor and troubleshoot software bugs and issues that arise
- Assist in collecting data and resolving data quality issues
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Collaborate with members of the Ravens Analytics group on various projects
- General scouting department roles and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours (various nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Baltimore, MD.
- Create a digital version of a traditional Scouting Draft Board
- Application to explore roster makeups & salary cap ramifications
- Application for aggregating multiple player performance metrics for analysis
The Ravens are looking for someone who is very familiar with Ruby on Rails and knowledgeable with SQL Server. We're looking for someone with the ability to determine their own goals and who is able to execute them. A self-starter. If you don't feel you are the most knowledgeable about football, that's okay. We are looking for someone with the right skills, a passion for football and an eagerness to learn. Apply for this job