- A small group of committed people can change the world — we are mission-driven individuals who dare greatly together.
- You can be ethical and profitable — we are honest people who do the right thing.
- Great design improves people’s lives — we are thoughtful people who build the best experiences for our customers.
- Doing less can lead to more — we are focused people who prioritize what matters.
- There is usually a better way — we are curious people who ask why and look for solutions.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant, professional work experience with React and Single Page Applications. A technical degree is a plus.
- Experience with React Server-Side Rendering
- Experience with Bundle splitting with any web application bundler
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and browser specifics in desktop and mobile
Good to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
- Ability to prototype designs (in code or using a prototyping tool)
- Experience in building high-qualitative and pixel-perfect UI’s.
- SEO knowledge
- Frontend: React, React Native, Next.JS, Apollo GraphQL Client
- Backend: GraphQL, NodeJS, TypeScript, MySQL
- Déploiement continu : Heroku, AWS
- Outils de collaboration interne : Trello, Discord, Github, Google Apps
- You are a self-driven fast learner
- You can take sane engineering decisions
- You like working in a fast-paced environment and are able to shift gears quickly
- You appreciate great design and have an opinion about it
- You are a team player, you push your teammates forward and like to be challenged in return
- You like working with agile methodologies
- You keep up to date with emerging technologies.
What you’ll get from us
Apply for this job
- True startup experience: there will be no bureaucracy, just the ability to take decisions and implement features that have a real impact on the business
- An amazing team that strives to build the sleekest and most intuitive social network for golfers
- Remote / home office
- Competitive salary
- Expect to see your responsibilities and your career grow with the company.