Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Enterprise Sales Development Manager at Headspace Health:
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Manager to join our B2B sales team and assist the enterprise sales segments. In this role, you will partner with the Sales Leadership Team to oversee a team of Strategic Sales Associates (SSAs) who provide territorial pipeline development to a dedicated group of sales executives.
The Enterprise Sales Development Manager serves as an integral and collaborative member of the sales development leadership team to support his or her SSA team to gather prospect insights, generate strong interest, qualify leads, and arrange meetings within assigned sales segments, and contribute to overall new business revenue targets.
If you love working in close partnership with Sales Leaders to strategically advance our mental health messaging to – and connection with – employers then come and grow with us.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- To be successful in this role, the Enterprise Sales Development Manager will principally collaborate with the sales leadership team and cross-functional partners (marketing, demand gen, revenue operations) to lead a team that meets or exceeds its objective in setting monthly meetings to support a strong sales pipeline. He or she will directly support a group of SSAs who work collaboratively with their assigned sales executives to build value, handle objections, create urgency, and assist in the qualification and initial management of territorial sales leads.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Collaborate with leadership to advance our enterprise sales development strategy thereby enabling the SSA team to deliver its quota of monthly prospect meetings.
- Tangibly demonstrate thoughtful and effective approaches for territorial account management to the SSA team.
- Develop a consistent methodology to enable best-in-class outbound pipeline development practices
- Design, coordinate and execute increasingly strategic and advanced outbound campaigns to C-suite, health, benefits, HR, safety and people leader prospects.
- Facilitate target account research, insights and intelligence and manage top of the funnel activity within the strategic and enterprise sales segments.
- Utilize effective research acumen via online resources such as LinkedIn, Salesloft, and demand generation software to identify contacts within target companies.
- Understand employer prospect business value, motivation and purchase processes and synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for not only the SSA team but also sales leadership & other cross-functional partners.
- Work closely with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) efforts to accelerate target account development and campaigns.
- Proficiently manage multiple and simultaneous qualification & sales development processes.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
See more jobs at Ginger
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.