As a embedded software engineer, you will participate in "Bepro Camera" project. You will be developing a carrier board based on NVIDIA Jetson with camera module suppliers and manufacturers.
This project is to assemble/customise camera modules to fit our demands. We are combining more than 3 camera lenses with proper mechanical housing and controlling them through a board containing our video processing software. You will develop the system on the board to process videos quickly and efficiently.
Eventually, we aim to produce real-time stitched videos with the best value of white balance, exposure, and other important attributes (contrast, brightness, saturation).
You're Excited About This Role Because You Will
- Be a creator of all sports videos of the world as this camera will be installed all the sports field in the world.
- As a leader of Sports Tech, be going through lots of interesting challenges that motivate talented developers and enable you to step up your capabilities.
- Developing carrier board BSP and other hardwares' (such as camera) drivers integrations.
- Being responsible for the entire embedded camera product (Bepro Camera) from selecting hardwares to manufacturing.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Experience in Linux kernel development for embedded systems.
- Experience in embedded camera system development.
- Experience in embedded system low-level camera bring-up (porting a camera module to an embedded board, performance optimisation etc.)
- Experience in BSP development.
- C/C++ and programming competence.
- Knowledge of NVIDIA GPU architecture and optimizing it.
- Proficient English skills.
- Experience in Nvidia Jetson module or NVIDIA’s Jetson Linux Driver Package (L4T) relate development.
- Nvidia GPU performance optimisation for embedded systems (CUDA kernel programming, CUDA performance optimisation).
- Knowledge in electronics.
Be Pro at your work based on responsibility & freedom.
We have the following beliefs and would like to keep fostering them in daily working life as our principals.
- Professionalism: We believe all of our colleagues are professionals and the best way to collaborate with professionals is to let them manage themselves based on trust and autonomy.
- Responsibility: Freedom requires high standards of responsibility.
- Delegation: We delegate enough authorities to our members so that they can show their creativities and perform better.
- Essence: We set up the best environment for our members to concentrate on the job by eliminating any non-essential works.
- Meritocracy: All members are recognised by their abilities and performances based on clear targets/goals.
- Extremely open-minded, transparent, sincere communication: We pursue an extremely open-minded, transparent, sincere and honest communication culture. Information should flow. so that all members can know what's happening in the company. And at the same time, all members should be willing to accept honest feedback and seek the truth in order to achieve our goals and develop themselves.
- Growth-oriented: We are working together with growth-oriented people. All of us want to develop themselves at the same time as the company is growing.
- Teamwork & Community-centered Mindset: We are working together as a team. Teamwork and a community-centered mindset are more important than their abilities. Strong teamwork is created from the responsibility of their own role and thoughtful consideration of their teammates.
- Execution Ability: Done is better than perfect. We are never afraid of making failure and learn lessons out of it. Action first and see how it goes.
- Work enables us to reach self-realization: Work is more than just a way to maintain a livelihood. We believe people can feel joy and rewarded in their job as long as they are in a proper working environment.
With those philosophies, we have the following policies.
- Flexible commute time / Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly town hall meeting led by CEO to share company information and make everyone be on the same page.
- Complete delegation of authorities of each work and regular performance feedback.
- Full insurances and social pensions.
- Provide devices for work.
- Unlimited self-education expenses such as online courses or books.
- Support visas for the whole family and relocation cost (shipment, flight, rent deposit) if you have to move to the new city.
- More to come..
- Company's headquarter is located in London. England immigration is a company benefit.
- Willing to set up a new office if it's necessary.
Send the following documents to email@example.com - we only consider applications through this email and not through any other channels.
Apply for this job
- Cover letter (WHY Bepro?)
- Portfolio (Optional)