We have a small established team in Spain and we need someone passionate about sports and technology in an Account Executive role. This will be focused on securing partnerships with the elite sports teams across basketball
You will be meeting sports teams and understanding their coaching methods and talking to them about our range of technical products.
You will be able to work independently and put in place your own strategy, with the support of a Sales Enablement team. We have a flexible work culture but be based from our office in Barcelona.
- Experienced. You have at least 1 year of sales experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry or SaaS).
- A former/current coach or athlete.
- Passionate about technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in Europe
- Driven to exceed meaningful goals.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision-makers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and you move fast.
- A challenger: You know your market and understand how to teach your buyer using your insights and take control of a customer conversation.
- Ambitious. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. You map out your days with the leads you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You excel with lofty goals and will bet on your own abilities.
- Multi-Lingual - You can speak Spanish and English fluently
- Resilient. Finding new ways to present the value of our products energizes you.
- Learn the entire suite of Hudl Products. You’ll become an authority in the software.
- Work with elite teams across all sports. You’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of video analytics and the Sportscode product. You’ll get to meet face to face with some of the top teams in Europe
- Strategize and implement plans to break into your targets. You’ll find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Lead a sales cycle. You’ll build relationships with main stakeholders to ensure their organisations are equipped with the tools they need to win.
- Work across multiple sports. You’ll know how every team can benefit from video analysis.
- Collaborate. As part of a smart team working in a competitive environment, you’ll learn from your peers to help Hudl dominate.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.Apply for this job