Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Spring Health is the first and only mental healthcare solution proven to deliver both clinical and financial ROI based on a 3 year study published in JAMA Open. We are looking for an exceptional hands-on leader that will own our overall strategy, roadmap and vision for the ROI/value prop of the Spring Health offering and ensure our continued leadership of the market.
In this role, you will work closely with external customers and partners to obtain access to health plan claims data, analyze the financial impact of our products for our customers, and drive actions that further improve member outcomes and customer ROI.
This role will require a high degree of autonomy, collaboration and comfort with ambiguity. The ideal candidate will have a background in healthcare and data. The ideal candidate will also be a seasoned leader who can work closely with others across the company, including our top executives, to drive our company-wide focus on best-in-class ROI for our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Defining our strategy to further distance Spring Health from the competition in terms of ROI
- Be fully accountable for execution across the company to deliver on our ROI goals
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and customer success to engage directly with customers and partners to measure, analyze, and drive insights / improvements
- Lead our internal data team focused on ROI, and partner closely with other teams such as marketing, publications, customer analytics and success, and others to craft our external ROI narrative
- Present analytical findings to customers, partners, industry leaders and company executives
- Demonstrate “radical ownership” by moving fast, making decisions (with guardrails) and fully own the outcomes of those decisions; create and own long-term KPIs, success metrics and project plans
What we expect from you:
- 10 years experience in data products, data analytics and data partnerships.
- Strong acumen and understanding of data analytics, data platform and storytelling.
- A proven record delivering great, B2B data centric products
- Experience in healthcare or health tech strongly preferred
- Experience with health plan claims data including claims, utilization, and costs strongly preferred
- Proven operator with demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and achieve massive organizational buy-in with or without structural authority (we work as a matrix)
- You are able to dive into the details, and also a collaborative and cross-functional leader who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, and entrepreneurship
- You are a self starter who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal and external relationships
- Exceptional at communication and maintaining the whole organization aligned with your plans and progress: written, verbal and listening skills
- You obsess about achieving your goals and are relentless in pursuing them
The target salary range for this position is $200,800 - $245,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
Supporting you and your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Calm Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year. Any requests over $250 must be requested for pre-approval prior to enrollment by sending an email to the People Team.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
See more jobs at Spring Health
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.