Our mission at Talkspace is to lower the barriers to mental healthcare. A critical piece to ensuring that everyone has access to therapy is partnering closely with the healthcare payer ecosystem to help our members get the care they need. Come join our mission of getting therapy in the hands of everyone!
* This is a fully remote role *
Talkspace is seeking a mission-driven product director to lead two of our Product pods: the Platform pod & the Payers pod. In this role, you’ll be setting the strategy and product roadmap to transform our platforms for payers and EAPs, claims processing, revenue cycle management, and other mission-critical processes. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with engineering and cross-department account managers and stakeholders to solve challenging problems and build scalable solutions.
What You'll Do
- Create the product strategy for the Platform pod and the Payer pod, empowering the Product Managers that report into you to focus on the right opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the healthcare payer and EAP ecosystems, claims processing and payments, and revenue cycle management. Articulate a clear vision for Talkspace’s associated products and services.
- Lead, coach, and guide your Product Managers as they run their respective product pods (Product Manager, Designer, Data Scientist, and multiple Engineers).
- Partner closely with our VPs of Payer Strategy to understand our customer needs and feedback and build strategically to solve needs in the payer ecosystem.
- Understand our financial reporting needs and infrastructure needs and accelerate the platform strategy.
- Collaborate with internal business and operational stakeholders to identify new opportunities to serve our customers better and bring technology-enabled innovations to the platform.
- Drive the product roadmap and set feature priorities through data-driven and customer-centric considerations to achieve the strategic goals and support the company's growth, working closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and analysts.
- Define, track, and analyze overall performance and financial, customer, and operational metrics.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a strong desire to own a product strategy and roadmap.
- You have 2+ years experience managing Product Managers.
- You’ve been a technical product manager or engineer in your past.
- You’ve developed a product strategy several times in your career and you have an internal playbook for how to pinpoint the right opportunities and translate them into strategic product initiatives and user stories.
- You are technically fluent and have familiarity with complex platform integrations and workflow automation.
- You have relevant experience in the healthcare industry, especially with claims processing, internal operations, and payment services.
- You possess a clear and engaging communication style with a track record of building positive relationships across a broad, diverse organization.
- You are adept at agile methodologies and taking an iterative approach to product lifecycle management.
- You have a history of balancing quantitative data against intuition in product decision-making and successes.
- You value a culture of inclusion and empathy.
- You feel a passion for Talkspace’s mission – to improve the therapy experience for providers and their clients and simplify access to care.
- Super Plus: Computer Science or related degree.
- Lively and enriching Engineering culture
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA / FSA / Commuter allowance
- 401k retirement savings program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits such as disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Equity offerings for Talkspace company stocks
- Annual performance bonus available
- Wellness stipend along with discounts on gym memberships and other wellbeing products
- Flexible PTO / Remote Workspace Flexibility
- Regularly scheduled hackathons, meetups and Tech Talks
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Generous Referral Bonus programs, especially for Technology roles
- Free access to all Talkspace products
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price. Dedicated to our mission, we are looking for candidates that want to bring their talents into a diverse “for purpose” space. If you’re equally as passionate about making quality mental healthcare accessible to all, then Talkspace is the right place for you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Talkspace