Marketing Lead, Content & Partnerships - Coa
We're seeking a marketing lead to help us give society permission to feel. ******Our therapist-led emotional fitness classes & 1 on 1 therapy sessions help people learn the skills for ongoing, proactive mental & emotional health.
You’ll help us bring Coa's mission to life through social media, digital content, and partnerships . Your work will help people find and engage with mental health resources like therapy and emotional fitness classes. As our first marketing hire, this is an opportunity to shape the initial go-to-market strategy for Coa, while also owning the tactics to bring it to life.
We are looking for someone who has an appreciation for meaningful brand experiences, finding effective marketing channels, measuring their success, and an empathetic focus on the people we’ve set out to help. You’re the right fit for this role if you consider yourself a strategic-meets-tactical marketer and someone who enjoys thinking holistically about the brand narrative while building an engaged audience with thoughtful tactics.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partnering with our co-founders to craft Coa’s initial go-to market strategy while defining the tactics to bring it to life.
- Help us make emotional fitness a household name, an ongoing practice, and a lifestyle choice for good mental health.
- Grow our audience and bring Coa’s story to life across social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter while using the platforms creatively to progress Coa’s mission of making mental health a proactive lifestyle.
- Help people discover Coa’s online therapist-led classes and fine-tune the channels to ensure each class is filled.
- Inspire a community of therapy & emotional fitness advocates through creative story-telling and partnership programs.
- Engage our growing community through email, social media, content, and other creative ways to stay connected and involved with the Coa brand.
- Track the effectiveness of what’s working across marketing channels using a data-informed approach.
- Collaborate with mission-aligned partners and with our PR team on new announcements and launches.
You’ll be successful with us if:
- You’ve worked in early-stage startups and know how to operate effectively in ambiguity and fast-paced environments.
- You love to build content strategies & plans that drive real results : you’re interested in building content strategies that resonate and drive acquisition goals
- You’re brand-savvy and data-informed: you understand the power of brand while using data to back your decisions and assess what’s working. You’re not afraid to dive into tools like excel spreadsheets, mixpanel / amplitude, and google analytics.
- You’re extremely organized: any good marketer knows that ideas are only as good as their execution. You’re an adept project manager that can bring ideas to life in an organized way.
- You are an effective collaborator and relationship builder. You’ve worked with cross-disciplinary teams in the past to deliver marketing campaigns that drive results.
- You are a strategic-meets-tactical thinker: you love to think about the bigger picture of a brand narrative just as much as you love to work on the details of an Instagram story.
- You’ve helped bring new consumer brands to market through brand marketing, social media, and email marketing.
- You have a grasp of the latest social media and email marketing strategies and you understand how to create content that resonates with new audiences and keeps existing audiences engaged.
We’re building a culture of:
- Excellent, proactive, and thoughtful communication about work, personal needs, and expectations. (We also teach a class on effective communication to everyone on our team!)
- Learning, curiosity, self-awareness, and personal growth
- Interest in the depth and complexity of human & emotional experience
- Psychological safety, diversity, inclusion and belonging: creating a safe space for all perspectives to not only be heard, but valued.
- Destigmatization of proactive mental health and mental wellbeing
Total rewards and benefits:
Apply for this job
- Competitive salary and equity in a seed stage start-up
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Rejuvenation policy spanning PTO, holidays, personal days, and mental health days!
- Intellectual Health: a healthy learning budget to fuel your personal growth
- Mental Health: a stipend toward therapy
- Travel Health: a stipend toward travel
- Professional development opportunities: we offer classes to all employees on leadership fitness & emotional fitness at work
- Opportunity to help build a culture that values self-care, cultural change, and collaboration