Infront Sports & Media, based in Zug, Switzerland, is one of the top international full service sports marketing companies. Our capacity for innovation is helping to transform the industry in the areas of rights distribution, sponsorship, host broadcast and production, event operations and digital media. Infront looks after a diversified portfolio of top sports rights and offers a comprehensive menu of specialized services to sport. The Infront Group is a dynamic private company with more than 900 employees across 35 offices in 15 countries.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager as soon as possible or by agreement.
- Work closely with the Winter Sports Department by leading the definition, development and execution of new and existing digital media projects within that department (primarily with IIHF and FIS and secondarily with CHL and IBSF)
- Deliver digital services and products as well as create integrated digital strategies for all of Infront's winter sports properties
- Leverage Infront's (Winter Sports) rights, reach out to and actively engage with fans (through e.g. content distribution), whilst at the same time creating ROI opportunities
- Consider the development of digital value propositions for the relevant stakeholders
- Prepare account plan and strategies
- Identify short and long term opportunities for each account
- Develop proposals and negotiate with clients
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Ensure delivery of the services, incl. matching deadline and budgets
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Analyzing data, evaluating and reporting of key metrics, analyzing data from digital initiatives and providing insight to the client and Winter Sport stakeholders
- Represent the Digital Media Team in the Winter Sports meetings
- Advanced/specialized education (bachelor/master degree)
Experience & competencies:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Being able to build effective internal and external networks
- Digital project analytics & reporting
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision and values
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Fluent English
- German advantageous
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for this job