TransferRoom launched in 2017 and is today a sustainable, fast growing B2B SAAS business, navigating the exciting challenges of the scale-up phase.
We empower football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision makers.
We're looking for a Digital & Automation Manager to join us.
- Be our marketing data quality champion across the business, working closely with our Automation and Data teams.
- Find gaps or issues in our marketing data and provide practical solutions and the right internal processes to overcome them.
- Own our Hubspot administration ensuring a clean database and data integrity.
- Oversee all our HubSpot integrations and make sure they are working effectively for their respective teams and departments.
- Set up our customer segmentation lists, notifications, tasks, workflows and triggers in HubSpot; make sure we are doing this in a smart way and in line with best practice.
- Provide our sales team with great quality warm leads working with our Head of Automation to build and execute on marketing automation to nurture leads and move them down the sales funnel within our CRM.
- Work with the Automation team to build and execute email marketing campaigns and customer communications within the CRM.
Who you are
Apply for this job
- 2-3 years experience in a software subscription or membership business and/or a high growth start-up environment
- Hands on experience HubSpot
- Data orientated and able to work with a lot of data - sourcing, cleaning, processing and maintaining it.
- Highly competent in email marketing, HTML proficient, dynamic content, A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data manipulation and segmentation of sales and customer buyer behaviour
- Experience with Google Analytics, UTM tracking, HTML and good understanding of CSS to optimise email templates.
- A strong passion for keeping up to speed with industry insights and advances.
- Meticulous attention to detail along with an ability to work with high urgency.
- A motivated and low ego professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who values teamwork, agility and a solution led approach