The ICT Department is looking for a motivated Data engineer (M/F/X)
As Data engineer you are the owner of the entire data architecture. You will manage the end-to-end data process, which consists of capturing, processing, structuring, documenting and storing data.
Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- You will drive data end-to-end data process, which consists of capturing, processing, structuring, documenting and storing customer related data (members, ...). The goal is to offer a personalised experience to each user of our platforms.
- Building and maintaining data pipelines and architecture.
- Managing and growing the overall data catalogue and architecture in collaboration with the Data Architect and Analyst.
- Ensuring the quality of the data and increasing its usability.
- Managing internal and external parties involved in the end-to-end data process.
- Hands-on support for data customers (e.g. data marts).
DO YOU RECOGNISE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
- You have experience in a similar role; we are also open to a junior profile if you have already gained experience with the various programs through internships.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
- Experience with REST APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud technologies such as Google BigQuery or similar Data Warehouse solutions from AWS or Azure.
- Experience with Google Cloud Storage (or Amazon S3).
- Experience with other Google Cloud technologies is a plus (Cloud IAM, Cloud Tasks, Cloud Build, Cloud Run, Apache Beam, ...).
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have in-depth knowledge of data-related technology.
- You are able to set priorities within a large demand and a diverse set of requirements.
Your language skills
- You have a perfect command of Dutch or French with good knowledge of English.
- You have a passion for big data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are always looking for solutions and are proactive and customer-oriented.
- You are a real team player.
- You are results-oriented.
- You have a flexible attitude when carrying out your tasks in various technical areas.
- You consider service and integrity to be of paramount importance.
- You want to contribute to the development of a top-level football association.
- An exciting workplace
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Royal Belgian Football Association
Would you like to know more about this exciting job? Feel free to send an email to Laure Beauchampet at email@example.com.