In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
St. Louis CITY SC is looking for a Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team to drive business performance and fan experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment on St. Louis' newest stage.
You will have a direct impact on our data and business intelligence strategies and play a critical role in our use and understanding of data both on a day-to-day basis and across various strategic initiatives. The role requires end-to-end analysis work, including querying databases, designing reporting dashboards, and communicating results to management.
You will support a variety of data-driven projects, provide actionable insights and solutions to complex business challenges, conduct advanced business analysis, and oversee project implementation. You will approach sometimes ambiguous projects with proactiveness, tenacity, and structure. You will also have the opportunity to interact with almost every department in the organization and gain experience in all facets of the business operations of a professional sports team.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CITY SC:
Major League Soccer's (MLS) first majority female-owned and female-lead organization has its sights set on launching for the 2023 MLS season. The 100 percent St. Louis based owners are committed to becoming an exceptional club and neighbor and a symbol for the future of our city and region.
St. Louis CITY SC will play in a brand new, state of the art soccer stadium to be built on approximately 30 acres in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Seating capacity of the open-air stadium will be approximately 22,500. Included with the build of the stadium will be the team Administrative Offices and Training Facility immediately adjacent to the stadium in Downtown West St. Louis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build high quality data visualizations, dashboards, and reports for organization-wide use, including executive management
- Help maintain and organize data infrastructure, including internal & external integrations within the data warehouse to support the reporting initiatives of the Business Intelligence team
- Gather, define, and prioritize business requirements for our data warehouse and additional automated solutions
- Assist in the validation and QA of new data sources
- Query and analyze complex, high-volume data sets, generating ad hoc and ongoing reports and dashboards to inform business decisions on ticketing, marketing, corporate partnerships, stadium operations, and more
- Identify new KPIs to track metrics against goals, and provide actionable business insights
- Develop and maintain ongoing cross-vertical reporting
- Generate flash dashboards to help the executive team understand the results of each event
- Provide analytical support to marketing campaigns, including fan segmentation and results reporting
- Use BI tools to develop industry-standard tech and reporting stack
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year of experience in analytics, business intelligence or strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Statistics, or another related field
- Sports experience preferred but not required
- Strong proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau is preferred)
- Strong proficiency working with a Data Warehouse and creating data views using SQL
- Experience with data science and statistical software (R, Python) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented self-starter with proven ability to learn new skills quickly
- Team-player willing to contribute to any project
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize against competing deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to develop frameworks to guide project approach, timelines, and decision-making
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis
- Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
St. Louis CITY SC is building a team that is passionate about their work, the success of our Club and the growth and revitalization of our region. We desire people who hold themselves and others accountable and are driven by setting new standards for fan engagement.
TKFC LC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, creed, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
See more jobs at St. Louis CITY SC
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.