As a Data Analyst, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects across multiple functional groups, as a member of our Business Intelligence team.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
Apply for this job
- 3+ years work experience in analytics or business intelligence capacity
- Strong understanding of best practices around e-commerce and subscription retention KPIs
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Geckoboard, etc.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of the strengths and limitations of various analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) to understand how those tools can complement our in-house analytics reports. You should know when not to reinvent the wheel on reports that can be easily created using external tools.
- Proficiency in developing engaging Keynote/Powerpoint presentations
- Experience with statistical modeling using R/Python