LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
WORK TYPE: Hybrid - must work onsite and remote
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our international Customer Support team based in Las Vegas, U.S..The Customer Support Analyst will provide our corporate key clients an exceptional B2B customer experience by supporting their needs along the most critical touchpoints of the customer journey. You’ll enjoy this role if you love helping others, solving problems, being the internal advocate for our customers and by this creating long term customer relationships.
Our award-winning, certified Customer Support teams directly impact business goals through providing feedback to business, product development teams, operations and driving customer success.
- Become an expert on Sportradar’s products and services.
- Partners, with CS team in relationship management of Sportradar’s key clients, serving as first point of contact.
- Communicates well and works closely together with multiple stakeholders and teams while advocating for “best in class” customer experiences.
- Quickly and efficiently respond to and resolve customer queries through chat, ticket system, phone and email.
- Supervision of internal support related processes and tasks reporting.
- Incorporate and share customer feedback to advocate for the customer.
- Monitor internal system and service health status and proactively report deviances to the appropriate teams.
- Escalate critical service and technical issues to the appropriate channel and take ownership.
- Increase customer service experience and satisfaction through providing excellent, proactive and personal customer support.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field; equivalent experience acceptable.
- Demonstrated success interfacing with high profile clients and providing exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with an emphasis on communicating highly technical and complex topics to a non-technical audience.
- Windows server 2003, 2008 and 2012 services understanding.
- Linux (CentOS, RedHat) basic services understanding
- TCP/IP Networks basic concepts knowledge and internet network knowledge.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the internet, technical concepts (e.g. you understand terms like XML, API, browser, cache, HTML)
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Collaborating with senior leaders, colleagues and customers across the globe
- Working in a dynamic environment with passionate and engaged people
Pay Range: $33,000 - $46,000See more jobs at Sportradar
Sportradar intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, qualifications, and location. Base pay is just one component of the Total Rewards that Sportradar provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Sportradar offers best-in-class benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, performance bonus program, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution. Please consult with your recruiter to learn more as all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.