Relo Metrics is a company dedicated to providing real-time data and better analytics that makes us smarter, faster, and better at managing the business of sports sponsorships. Our platform helps brands, agencies and teams better understand the ROI of their sponsorships in real-time, so they can make decisions that make a difference.
The Customer Support Agent will serve one of the most critical roles in the Relo Metrics business function, interfacing directly with customers and internal team members on a daily basis. The Support Agent will work closely with customers to assist in fully realizing and understanding Relo Metrics’ platform and value proposition. The agent will work with customers in answering questions on a daily basis, sharing best practices and key documentation, triaging various questions and issue types, and delivering solutions across the entire customer base at scale. Most importantly, the Support Agent will serve as the true voice of the customer, aggregating key trends and identifying opportunities to deliver additional value.
This individual should possess a strong attention to detail, analytical and organization skills, and excellent communication skills. The Support Agent will also need to build trust quickly and grow that trust across customers and the internal team. Additionally, the Support Agent will be required to navigate help desk software to track and manage various requests.
- Support Ticketing Management:
- Manage and organize a portion of all inbound tickets from customers and internal team members
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation across various ticket types
- Respond to customer questions in a timely, professional and accurate manner
- Identify customer needs and help customers leverage specific features
- Follow up with customers to ensure that all issues are resolved
- Leverage support tools to efficiently deliver a world class customer experience and gather customer feedback
- Partnership with Customer Success and Product
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities in collaboration with Customer Success and Product
- Analyze and report product bugs and malfunctions - be a lead internal tester to troubleshoot various issues and identify root causes
- Update internal databases and team members with information about any technical issues and useful talking points with customers/stakeholders
- Become a Relo Product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing
- Content Creation and Help Center Management
- Ideate, create and publish new content for the Customer Support Help Center in collaboration with other team members
- Standardize best practices, knowledge bases, and external-facing documentation to create scale in the customer support role
- Report on metrics for frequently visited articles and identify opportunities for new content creation
Row in the Same Direction
We build long-lasting partnerships by displaying empathy and winning together. We are team-oriented and synchronous in achieving our goals.
Lead By Example
We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control. We are transparent, honest, and accountable.
Be Game Changers
We are growth-minded, fast-paced, and constantly looking for ways to drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Start-up experience preferred
- 2-3+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a technology solution, agency, brand or media company.
- Direct experience as a Customer Support Agent triaging, troubleshooting, escalating, and communicating various issue types from customers and internal team members
- Experience working cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Proven expertise in managing customer engagements
- Experience working within a Customer Support platform such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, or Zoho
- Ability to identify insights and trends and direct inquiries to the appropriate parties for further investigation and solutions development
- Experience working with data and analytics preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills - must be empathetic, understanding, patient, confident, and good humored
- Possess the ability to interact and communicate with a broad spectrum of personality types
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Capable of efficiently learning all aspects of customer-facing and internal-facing product platforms
- Strong communicator with good response time and ability to coach and train at a high level
- Passionate about sports
- Confidence to deliver consistent messaging to external stakeholders
- Initiative to solve problems autonomously
- Diligent, detailed, and hard working in all tasks
- Ability to wear many hats and work with multiple teams
Apply for this jobSee more jobs at Relo Metrics