Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic Bilingual (English/German) Customer Happiness Quality Support Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and auditing customer happiness representatives calls, emails, and chats to ensure the highest level of Quality and expectations. Reporting to the Customer Happiness Training & Quality Manager, the Customer Happiness Quality Support Specialist will analyze customer service performance metrics and provide meaningful insights and recommendations that will enhance our customer experience and drive successful business outcomes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Evaluate email, chat, and phone conversations of customer happiness representatives
- Summarize findings and recommend solutions to management for individual and systematic and/or process improvements.
- Work in conjunction with leadership and the training team to identify training needs.
- Facilitate coaching sessions with customer happiness representatives to ensure service standards are being achieved, and exceeded, regularly.
- Actively participate in quality review calibration sessions with leadership and/or other operational stakeholders to ensure consistency in evaluations and feedback for continued skill development are achieved.
- Analyze call center performance metrics to identify process and conversation opportunities to assist with projects around conversation improvements within customer happiness.
- Continuously evaluate processes and procedures and provide recommendations that will enhance the customer experience. Review and advise on the methods necessary to improve operations, efficiency, and service to customers.
- Assist in special projects or assignments as needed by the business.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Associate’s degree in related field.
- Must speak Fluent/Native German and Fluent English.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a call center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good command of English and German language.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to analyze and score representatives fairly and consistently.
- Technical ability to create reports and use data to make effective decisions.
- Knowledge of call center metrics, reporting, and quality monitoring.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Ability to adapt and flex in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be comfortable speaking in small or larger audiences when providing feedback.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- Quarterly team-wide meet-up and annual company-wide retreats.
- State of the art IT equipment paired with a generous budget for home office set-up.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Athletic Greens to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.See more jobs at Athletic Greens