Some projects that we work on:
Backend as a service platform for game studios that allows game developers to effortlessly add persistence and multiplayer features for their games.
Apply for this job
- Synchronous multiplayer game hosting platform that scales horizontally to any load.
- Common analytics layer to that allows to capture data consistently across games.
- Integration with new and exciting platforms that run instant games.
- Custom tooling framework to allow developers to deploy custom-purpose tools that help games with live ops.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience writing clean, testable, high-quality code and designing highly scalable systems in production.
- Solid familiarity with deployment on cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in software systems design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Ability to interact with peers in a constructive and productive style.
- Familiarity with git, svn, or other VCS.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, product managers, and other developers.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
Expert knowledge of NodeJS and ES6 / TypeScript.
- DevOps experience -- setting up CI/CD environments, orchestrating deployments, creating monitoring dashboards, anything that makes the development process easier, more enjoyable and more accountable.
- Experience in game development and shipped titles