We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing creative team. This role will focus on writing customer-facing content for marketing campaigns across our priority markets. It’ll be your responsibility to create a number of resources (think: emails, landing pages, blogs, social copy, etc.) while upholding the writing standards of our brand. Your work will span the customer journey and will enable better interactions between Hudl and our users.
The ideal candidate will be invested in the philosophy of our products with a desire to help our users succeed. When our teams win, you feel like you’ve won.
- Experienced. You've been in marketing for 3–4 years and preferably have a BS or BA in business, marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Invested in Hudl’s growth. You understand the value that Hudl and our products bring to our users and can bring that to life. You get the why, as easily as the what and how.
- Passionate about our users. You’re a strong communicator and can demonstrate the value of our products through compelling written content.
- Organized. You’re excellent at prioritizing and breaking down complex challenges into manageable steps, even if it’s something you’ve never done before. You take ownership of your tasks and are able to effectively prioritize what needs to get done.
- Concise. You have excellent writing and communication chops—you’re clear without being too wordy. You’re able to speak to our audience in a way that resonates with them.
- Adaptable. You’re able to adapt to change with grace and flexibility, and adjust your workflows as necessary to remain productive and get your work done.
- Creative. You enjoy helping your teammates think outside the box and push the boundaries of traditional content campaigns. You thrive in environments that are open to exploring new ways of thinking. You think boldly and are hungry to test new tactics.
- Collaborate. You’ll work with marketing managers, designers and other team members to deliver the content our campaigns rely on.
- Literally produce content. Support marketing campaigns by producing the key written materials that encourage our target audiences to take action.
- Stretch your creative muscles. You’ll brainstorm content ideas and executions while creating and testing messaging concepts to level up our customer-facing communications.
- Support for our users. You’ll have a strong pulse on how to improve the user experience, finding opportunities to guide our users towards success.
Apply for this job
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medicalinsurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.